Learning involves sharing ideas and learning ideas with people. Learning is hugely social. Learning is about relationships and about community. To this end, I have asked Aziz Makhani (a member of the community) to share what he has learning with you.
Learning itself is enhanced when we write about what we are seeking to learn because writing promotes thinking and thinking itself leads to the growth and connection of brain cells because of neuroplasticity. Neuroplasticity means that the brain cells change in response to experiences. It is the biological basis of learning.
Listen to Aziz Makhani’s talk and then do the following.
Step 1. Think back on the talk
Step 2. Identify the 3 ideas that are most useful to you right now.
Step 3. Write about each idea. For each idea, strive to explain:
- Meaning of this idea to you.
- Why the idea is useful to you
- How you can apply the idea in ways that benefit you.
Step 4. Post your three ideas to
- MyProfessionalPortfolio (so you get points)
- The comment box below (so you can share with the community)